You are required to log in to the JSAP abstract submission site.
For JSAP members, log in via “JSAP Members Log In” with your JSAP ID and password.
* When logging in for the first time, you are required to add your profile.
* We will send the confirmation email to your registered email address. If you haven’t received the email, your registered email may be invalid or incorrect. Please check your registered email on your profile.
For JSAP partner society members, log in via “JSAP Partner Society Members Log In”. If you do not have an account for abstract submission, fill in your information and create your account.
* You will receive a confirmation email when you created your account. This email contains your log in ID and password. Please retain the email for future reference. If you haven’t received the email, your registered email may be invalid or incorrect. Please check your registered email on your profile.
You can reset your password from the log in page by entering your log in ID.
Click “New Submission” to start a submission. You are required to read the agreements and check “Agree” to continue.
You can save and continue your submission at a later time by clicking “Save & Continue” button. Incomplete submission records are displayed as "Not Completed" on the top page.
* Please complete your submission by the deadline. Incomplete submission will be automatically declined.
Incomplete submission records are displayed as "Not Completed" on the top page. Click "Edit" to restart the submission process. To redo the submission, click "Delete", then create a new submission.
* Note: Deleted records cannot be recovered.
Submitted records are displayed on the top page as “Completed”. Click “Withdraw” to withdraw the submission.
* Note: You cannot undo the withdrawal.
Enter affiliations of all authors. Please use abbreviations to reduce pages of conference publications.
* An alert message will appear when you attempt to type more than 20 characters. Please check if you type the abbreviation correctly.
Enter all authors’ names and associate affiliations with each author. The affiliations you entered in the previous step will be shown and selectable in the “Affiliations” field. Click “x” mark to delete affiliations.
* Drag and Drop author names to rearrange the order.
You can show your status by selecting indications from the box. For example, Post-Doctoral mark (P) or Career Explorer mark (CE).
Select language, presentation type, section and search keywords.
* We cannot guarantee to meet your request.
The title you entered here will be use in conference publications.
* You can use TeX for expressions which are not writable in HTML.
This explanation will be appeared on the web conference program and conference app before the issue date of the extended abstracts DVD.
Enter at least 1 search keyword.
Applicants should meet the qualifications. Check “Apply” then fill in the required field.
* Application form is visible only to JSAP members who meet the conditions.
If you have any preference for the order of your presentation, please enter Submission No. of the presentation you wish your presentation to follow. The speaker corresponding to Submission No. will appear in the box bellow.
* You can not enter the Submission No. of the presentation submitted to a different presentation section. We cannot guarantee to meet your request.
Click “Browse” button to select your abstract PDF file. This abstract will be used for conference publications. Please proofread carefully before uploading.
* Please use templates to ensure the abstract is correctly formatted. The abstract must be shorter than 1 page (A4 format) with no character limit.The maximum size of the PDF file should be 1MB. We accept abstracts both in color and in black and white.
Please carefully check the entered information. To modify, click “Edit” button next to each field. To complete the submission, click “Submit” button on the bottom of the screen.